SBI PO selection process involves a preliminary online examination of 100 marks. You can find here the syllabus and tips for SBI PO written exam.
State Bank of India is going to conduct a recruitment examination in June 2015 for the recruitment of Probationary Officers in various branches of SBI across India. SBI has already released the admit cards for the exam that is scheduled from 21st June. Candidates can collect their admit cards from the SBI official website. Here, we will discuss about SBI PO Online exam tips. For more, visit Bank Jobs 2015
SBI PO Preliminary online exam involves questions from following three subjects
- English language
- Quantitative Aptitude
- Reasoning ability
Now, candidates must score well in all above three papers in order to score good overall and to move to the next round.
Here are some useful tips for SBI PO Online exam
- Work on your time management skills. Candidates need to solve 100 questions in 60 minutes in this exam and for this, their speed must be very good.
- Practice and practice. It will solve your queries and will also increase your speed so that you will be able to solve more questions in less time.
- Learn formulas and short-tricks to solve a problem.
- Do not spend much of your time in a single question no matter how important it is.
- Allot time to each section and try to solve it within its alloted time
- Give less time to English and Reasoning papers and more to Aptitude paper
- Do not fake answer as there is also negative marking in this paper
Good luck! Keep visiting us for latest bank recruitment 2015